Dog Daycare in Camp Hill, PA
If you’re looking for a fun and safe place to send your pup while you’re busy during the day, look no further than the Greenlin Camp Hill Location.
Camp Hill Doggy Daycare
We know that if you could have it your way, you would get to spend all your time with your dog. Unfortunately, we also know that life can get in the way of that dream. If you are looking for an exceptional dog daycare, where your dog will be well cared for, where they will have a chance to socialize with other dogs, have safe and fun supervised play, and maybe even learn to swim, look no farther than Greenlin Camp Hill.
Call us at (717) 904-3439, complete our online contact form, or drop by for a visit at 925 Linda Lane, Camp Hill, PA, to get more information about our doggy daycare services. Our experienced and well-informed staff members will be happy to give you a tour or answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Ready to Start a Reservation?
Excellent Pet Care in a Convenient Location
Regardless of where you’re traveling from, our Greenlin Camp Hill facility is easily accessed from many of the main roads in Camp Hill. Whether you hop on Interstate 581, take State Route 15, or drive down Simpson Ferry Road, we are just a short trip away!
Luxury Amenities at Greenlin’s Dog Daycare
If you are a dog owner near the Camp Hill area, Greenlin Camp Hill is an easily accessed, conveniently located facility where your dog will have the opportunity to spend time with us, no matter what day of the week it is.
Weekday or weekend, our priority is the safety of our guests. We ensure that we are well-staffed to maintain an excellent trainer-to-pet ratio. Your dog can delight in some fun playtime with similar pups while you take care of what you need to, leaving you with a dog who will be ready to relax when you are!
- Room to Play With over 4 acres of outdoor play space, your dog is sure to have the opportunity to run and play and use all of their pent-up energy in a way that will make them — and you — happy! We offer play areas with both natural and artificial turf, giving even our puppies with allergies a chance to play outdoors. Safety is one of our top concerns, and all outdoor areas are double-fenced to ensure that all pups stay where they’re supposed to be. We also offer plentiful shade in all our outdoor play areas so your pup can cool off after a fun and exciting play session.
- Inclement Weather? No Problem! If your pup isn’t a fan of the great outdoors or if the weather is not cooperating, fear not! Our Greenlin facility also has a spacious indoor play area filled with fun play equipment and toys that your canine companion is sure to love. We keep our playgroups small to ensure adequate supervision, and we rotate play areas to ensure your pup is always stimulated and never bored.
- Splish, Splash! Your dog will jump for joy over our large indoor pool. Our in-ground swimming pool was specially designed with dogs in mind. If your pup is inexperienced or insecure about swimming, we offer swimming lessons with our well-trained staff members. In addition to the pool, we also have fun splash pads and water sprayers to keep your dog cool on those hot summer days. All dogs are kept in small groups and continuously monitored by our experienced staff members.
- New Things to Explore, See, and Do In addition to the space to roam and explore, we also offer many fun pieces of equipment, toys, and games for your dog to play with. We have playground equipment such as stairs, ramps, and tunnels that your dog is sure to love! Additionally, we are constantly looking for fun and safe activities to add to our repertoire, but we always ensure that each new item has been thoroughly tested for safety and fun.
- Celebrate Your Special Days at Greenlin No matter the occasion, we love to celebrate! At Greenlin, we are always up for fun! Whether celebrating a birthday, a holiday, or just because, your pup will have many chances throughout the year to enjoy spending time with their friends.
Safety is Our Top Priority
We know that it is a privilege to help you take care of your dog, and we do everything within our power to ensure that your dog has a safe and fun-filled visit with us. We are serious about the safety of all our guests and have put many practices into place to maintain a safe and healthy environment for everyone.
- Making Friends the Safe Way One of the biggest benefits of sending your pooch to doggie daycare is knowing they’ll have the opportunity to socialize and play with other dogs. However, we know that all dogs are not a good fit with each other, and that’s why we carefully select like-minded dogs to place together in groups. We consider your pup’s size, temperament, and age when deciding where to place them.
- Thoroughly Trained Staff Members All of our staff members have been trained in both pet CPR and first aid classes, allowing them to take life-saving actions quickly if an emergency situation arises. Our staff members also have received training on how to observe, handle, and care for pups, allowing them to spot potential issues and intervene.
- Small Staff-To-Pup Ratio We know that adequate supervision is one of the most effective ways to ensure safety in a doggy daycare setting. We keep our groups small to give our staff members the ability to actively monitor all dogs when playing. Additionally, keeping our groups small means that your pup will get their fair share of pets and attention from our staff.
- Squeaky Clean Facilities We make sure that our facilities are regularly cleaned and sanitized in order to ensure the health and safety of all our guests. In addition to routine cleaning, we also perform maintenance checks to make sure all our equipment is safe and in good shape, catching any potential issues before they actually become problems.
Interested in More Than Doggy Daycare?
If you want to add to your dog’s already great experience, we offer a variety of options to help make their stay more productive, efficient, and convenient for you. Here are the additional services that we offer at Greenlin Camp Hill:
What is the Importance of Dog Daycare?
Your dog will love their time at Greenlin Pet Resorts and you will love having the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your dog is well supervised, having fun, and will be tired and relaxed when you’re ready to bring them home at the end of the day. Giving your pup the chance to socialize with other dogs and work out some energy in productive ways is invaluable, both to your and your pup!
- Important Physical and Mental Stimulation Dogs are active creatures and need exercise and socialization to stay happy and healthy. Doggy daycare is one way to ensure your dog receives the stimulation they need to keep you and them happy! Playing with other dogs at Greenlin is a great way to make sure that your dog’s body and mind are exercised and happy.
- Socialization is Key Dogs are generally social creatures and thrive when they are socialized properly. Dogs who are well-socialized are generally happier and more confident than those who haven’t been. Daycare is a great way to ensure that your dog receives the socialization they need in a safe, secure, and well-supervised environment.
- Boredom Busting When dogs are left at home by themselves with little room to run around and nothing to occupy their minds, they can get creative with how they entertain themselves. Unfortunately for their owners, that creative problem-solving may mean that they’ve chewed up your favorite pair of shoes or taken a chunk from your furniture! Doggy daycare ensures your dog will get their energy out in a safe and non-destructive way.
Sign Up Your Dog for Daycare in Camp HillToday!
We love meeting new friends and are always welcoming new guests!
If you think that the Greenlin Camp Hill Pet Resort would be fun for your pup, call us at (717) 904-3439, fill out our online contact form, or drop by for a visit at 925 Linda Lane, Camp Hill, PA, to get more information about all the services we offer. We can’t wait to welcome your family to our Greenlin family!