PET BOARDING IN CAMP HILL, PA
We know that as much as you love your furry family, you can’t be there to take care of them all the time. When situations arise and you need someone else to care for your cat or dog, consider Greenlin for your pet boarding needs. We can’t wait to add your pet to our family!
Give Your Pets a Treat By Boarding Them at Greenlin Camp Hill
We know you want the best for your pet, so look no further than Greenlin Pet Resort’s Camp Hill location. Whether you have dogs, cats, or both, Greenlin Camp Hill would love to see them. We offer top-of-the-line accommodations and special activity packages so your furry family member can stay busy and happy while you are away!
Though we know your pet will hate to be away from you, choosing to board them at Greenlin’s Camp Hill location gives them a chance to experience their own vacation. With separate luxury accommodations for canines and felines, we have special services for the whole family! Whether you want special bathing services for your dog or laser playtime for your cat, we’ve got you covered! We have a variety of optional packages that you can add to your pet’s stay with us.
Come visit us and see why we have been voted “Simply the Best” by Harrisburg Magazine for the past decade. Call us at (717) 904-3539 or visit us at 925 Linda Lane, Camp Hill, PA.
Ready to Start a Reservation?
Our Camp Hill Greenlin Resort is Conveniently Located in Cumberland County
Our Camp Hill location is easily accessed from many routes, including Highway 11, Highway 15, Simpson Ferry Road, and Interstate 76. If you live in Camp Hill, Harrisburg, Wormleysburg, or any of the surrounding towns, our Greenlin Camp Hill location will be convenient!
When Your Pet Stays With Us, They Become Family
We know that making the choice to board your pet can be difficult, but you can rest assured that while your pet will miss you in your absence, they will be receiving the best care. With award-winning lodging and activity options, Greenlin Camp Hill will become your pet’s home away from home!
- Spacious, Private Rooms When your pet comes to stay with us, they will be provided with world-class amenities, including their own private rooms. This ensures that your pet has the space they need to nap and stretch out. We also offer top-of-the-line care to ensure your furry friend is safe and healthy. Our pet rooms are cleaned between guests and checked several times daily. Fresh water is always available to your pet and refreshed multiple times daily.
- Multiple Daily Breaks for Your Dog When boarding your dog with Greenlin, your pup is guaranteed to receive multiple relief breaks each day, giving them a chance to get out and stretch their legs. If you have a puppy or an older dog, we can accommodate their needs by offering them more chances to relieve themselves. Activity packages are available if you would like to add additional play opportunities for your dog!
- Daily Wellness Checks Ensure Every Pet is Happy and Healthy We know that the privilege of caring for your pet is an extremely important one, and we do everything we can to ensure that your pet has an excellent experience with us. One way we do this is by offering daily five-point wellness checks. Our experienced staff will come and check on your pet personally at least once a day, but cameras offer an additional layer of safety by allowing us to check on your pet at all hours.
- Special Comfort for Our Feline Guests We know dogs and cats have different wants and needs, and we welcome both at our Camp Hill facility! Our cats are offered spacious kitty condos with multiple compartments lit by sunlight that is just purrfect to lounge in. They always have water available, and litter boxes are cleaned and replenished daily. To ensure the safety of all of our guests, cats are kept in an area separate from the dogs. Special games, toys, and cuddles are available in our activity packages.
Our Resorts Are Highly Recommended
Vets, animal experts, and pet parents alike recommend Greenlin Pet Resorts — and for good reason. Safety is our very top priority. Our staff receives ongoing training about best practices and constantly monitors and supervises all of our guests. With over 15 years of experience, Greenlin knows how to care for your pets in a safe and secure way!
- CPR/First-Aid Certified In the unlikely event that an emergency should occur, our entire staff is prepared. All our staff, from daycare employees to those who work primarily with boarded guests, receive training in pet CPR and First Aid. They are trained to stabilize your pet until the care of a veterinarian or animal hospital can be obtained.
- State of the Art Air Systems Our advanced air purification systems allow the air inside our facilities to be clean and hygienic 24/7. Climate-controlled facilities help to ensure that your pet is always comfortable and never has to worry about becoming too hot or too cold.
- Tell Us All About Your Pet We collect an extensive amount of information over the phone prior to your visit so we can learn all about your pet! After all, no one loves them or knows them better than you do!
- We Can Make Medical Accommodations for Your Pet Our trained staff is experienced and happy to administer medicine to your pets, provide supplements, or perform other medical care. We can cover most medical needs, but if you have any questions, please call us at (717) 904-3539 to speak with one of our experienced staff members. It is important to note that extra fees may be applied for this specialty service.
- Facilities Cleaned and Sanitized Every Day Common areas are cleaned daily, using only cleaning products that are both effective and tested to be harmless to your pet. The bedding in your pet’s private space is also changed daily. Additionally, each room is thoroughly sanitized between guests to ensure that your pet has the best stay possible! Rooms may also be cleaned during more extended stays, as needed.
- Fun Activities Greenlin offers a variety of fun and play activity packages for your canine pets. All play is thoroughly supervised by our trained staff, and all dogs undergo a behavioral assessment before playing in a group.
Book an Exciting Vacation for Your Pet
From our friendly staff, excellent accommodations, and fun activity packages, there is nothing that your pet won’t love about staying at Greenlin Camp Hill. With our experienced, well-trained staff and commitment to safety, you can rest assured knowing that your pet is receiving the best care possible while you’re away.
If you are ready to learn more about what Greenlin Camp Hill can offer you and your pet, contact us today by filling out our online contact form, calling us at (717) 904-3539, or visiting us at 925 Linda Lane, Camp Hill, PA.