Our Facility Requirements for Daycare and Boarding
- Cats must have proof of up-to-date vaccination for rabies.
- Dogs must have proof of up-to-date vaccinations for rabies, distemper, and Bordetella. Puppies are not required to have proof of their rabies vaccination until they reach 16 weeks old but must be up to date on Bordetella and distemper.
- Plan your veterinary trips around your boarding and daycare needs as we will require a seven-day waiting period prior to having your dog come in for our services. This is to prevent the spread of illness as there is a three to seven-day incubation period for most canine infectious diseases.
- To receive services, your pet must have an established relationship with a veterinary practice in our local area.
- At Greenlin, we do not use a “one size fits all” approach. We look forward to speaking with you in detail about yourself and your pet prior to them receiving approval for services to ensure we can accommodate them in the best way possible. Please give us a call to start the process!