Cat Boarding in Camp Hill, PA
We are excited to add your feline friend to a part of our family at our Camp Hill boarding facility, conveniently located in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania.
Your Feline Friend Will Love Greenlin
We know you love your cat and want them always to have the best of everything. Luckily for you and your furry feline, Greenlin’s Camp Hill location is top of the line! Our cat boarding services offer your beloved pet a space to themselves, where they can relax and enjoy various services offered by our friendly and knowledgeable staff members.
When you board a cat at our Camp Hill location, your furry friend will not only have their own multi-compartment condo but will also get daily wellness checks, one-on-one attention, and a fresh food and water station.
Your kitty will be able to lounge and take catnaps in the sun, and enjoy time in our purpose-built kitty lounge. With amenities this nice, you’ll wish you could stay with us, too!
To book a spot for your feline friend or if you have any questions, call (717) 388-2379 or stop by and meet us at 925 Linda Ln, Camp Hill, PA.
Ready to Start a Reservation?
Convenient Location Just Off I-581
Greenlin Camp Hill Pet Resort is conveniently located just off Interstate 581, Route 15, and Simpson Ferry Road. If you live in Shiremanstown, Camp Hill, Wormleysburg, Harrisburg, or any other surrounding towns, look no further than the Camp Hill Greenlin pet resort, which offers cat boarding facilities and many other pet services.
Let Us Care for Your Cat While You’re Away!
We know you love your furry friend and won’t accept anything less than the best. They expect meals on-time and lots of care and monitoring. Fortunately, Greenlin Camp Hill offers top-notch service to all of our pet guests.
- A Room of Their Own When your cat boards at Greenlin, they stay in their own spacious kitty condo. It's equipped with a separate designated area for their litter box. Your cat will have plenty of room to stretch out, take naps in the natural sunlight, play with toys, or explore ledges. They’ll have a ball!
- Total Control Over Meals Since we want to ensure that all of your cat’s needs are met, we feed your cat the same way you feed them at home. That means we can feed them portioned amounts on a timed schedule or always have their food out and available for them. We are happy to feed them their food from home, or, for a small fee, we can provide them with our premium in-house cat food. Additionally, your cat will always have unrestricted access to clean drinking water.
- Mental Stimulation for Your Feline Friend When you board your cat at Greenlin, you can rest assured that in addition to the knowledgeable staff, daily wellness checks, and feeding schedule identical to the one at home, your cat can also be given time out of their condo to explore and play. Cats can be given solo time in the lounge/play area.
At Greenlin, Safety is Our Top Concern
Cats may be independent, but they still need monitoring. This is why experts don't recommend leaving cats alone for more than 24 hours.
We know you consider your pet family, and from the moment you walk through the door, we consider them part of our family, too! Greenlin has many practices to ensure that your cat’s health and safety are prioritized during their stay with us.
- Our Staff is Trained in First Aid and CPR All staff in our boarding facilities are trained in emergency care for your pets, including CPR and first aid. If there is an emergency, unlikely though it may be, our staff is trained to handle it efficiently and safely. We will get your pet stabilized and into the hands of a veterinarian as soon as possible.
- Keeps Kitties Secure While your kitty is securely in their condo, the door will remain locked until their daily wellness checks and other scheduled activities are completed. In addition, there are other security features in place to ensure the safety of your cat.
- Locally Recognized and Trusted Greenlin has been in business in Pennsylvania for over 15 years and has earned “Harrisburg’s Simply the Best Award” for a decade straight! Both animal care experts and pet owners recommend our facilities for our knowledge, dedication to safety, and experience. With over 257 5-star reviews, come by for a visit or schedule a tour and see why so many people trust us with their furry family members!
- Commitment to Cleaning and Comfort When you board a cat with us, you can rest assured that their condo has been thoroughly cleaned between guests. Additionally, your cat’s litter box will be cleaned and refreshed daily. Not only do we sanitize daily with products that are proven safe for pets, but we also have state-of-the-art climate control systems, ensuring that your pet will never have to endure a moment of discomfort or danger from being too hot or too cold.
- Medical Accommodations Don’t fret if your furry feline friend has special medical or medication needs. Our staff can administer medications to your cat orally, through food, and injections, if necessary. We will follow your cat’s care plan, so your kitty can enjoy their stay at Greenlin. If you have any questions about the care we can provide for your pet, please feel free to contact us to discuss them.
We Think Cats Are Purrfect at Greenlin Camp Hill
We know that your cat will love staying with us at our five-star cat boarding facility, and we know that you will love the care and services we can provide for your cat while you are away!
Call us, stop by, or schedule a tour and come see why we have been voted the best for the past ten years! Schedule your cat’s resort stay by calling us at (717) 388-2379, or contact us online.