Dog Boarding in Camp Hill, PA
If you’re looking for a place for your furry friend to stay while you are away, look no further than the Greenlin Camp Hill location. Decorated in a beach theme, your dog will be having a vacation of their own while you’re gone. They'll enjoy their own luxury space and a host of optional activities to keep them busy each day.
Camp Hill Dog Boarding
Your canine companions will have the time of their life (second only to spending time with you!) while they spend their days and nights at our Greenlin Camp Hill dog boarding facility. We offer your furry family members comfortable, private accommodations with various optional activities that will make your dog’s stay unforgettable.
From the world-class accommodations to our friendly and knowledgeable staff members, time at Greenlin Camp Hill can’t be beaten! Your dog will love their freshly laundered bedding, their own private space, and the chance to optionally socialize and play with other dogs who match their size, age, and temperament.
If you are thinking about boarding your dog, trust Greenlin Camp Hill to care for your canine companion while you are away. Give us a call at (707) 904-3539, fill out our online contact form, or come visit us at 925 Linda Lane, Camp Hill, PA. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff members look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have.
Ready to Start a Reservation?
No matter where you are in the Camp Hill area, Greenlin Camp Hill is easy and convenient to access. Regardless of how you choose to get here, whether from Interstate 581, Route 15, or Simpson Ferry Road, our location is easy to find and is only a short trip away!
Your Dog is Royalty at Greenlin Camp Hill
With amenities so exciting, you’ll be jealous of your pet’s stay!
We know that when you have to be away from your dog, you want to know that they are getting all the comforts and conveniences they are accustomed to while at home with you. At Greenlin Camp Hill, we go above and beyond to ensure that your pet’s stay is a great one!
Our state-of-the-art facility at Camp Hill is designed with a fun and sun-filled beach vacation in mind. If you choose, your dog will have access to many luxurious amenities, such as outdoor playdates with friends, a dip in our custom-designed pool, and fresh, handmade treats delivered right to your dog’s door.
- A Room of Their Own When staying with us, each dog is given their own personal space. Our units are thoroughly cleaned between each guest, and your dog will be supplied with freshly laundered bedding daily.
- Multiple Rest Breaks We know that dogs need a chance to stretch their legs, so we guarantee a minimum of three rest breaks each day your dog stays with us. Does your pup need more exercise? We have many customizable package options to add to your dog’s stay!
- Daily Wellness Checks We know you worry about your dog while you have to be away from them— we understand! To ensure that your dog is happy and healthy, we offer daily 5-point wellness checks performed by our experienced staff members. Our top priority is to ensure that your pet remains happy and healthy while staying with us.
- Food Delivered to Their Door We understand that different dogs have different needs and routines around food, so we offer individualized feeding plans for your dog. We will feed your pup on the schedule that you follow at home, as well as feed them with food provided from home. If you prefer, we can feed them our premium in-house dog food for a small charge.
- All the Comforts of Home We know that some dogs prefer quiet, while others need noise to feel at home. We offer music options to your furry friends. If you prefer, we can house your dog in one of our units that have TV access, ensuring that your canine companion will never have to miss an episode of their favorite show.
- Splish, Splash! Our brand new facility at Greenlin Camp Hill offers your dog the chance to swim in our large indoor swimming pool, specially designed with pets in mind. If your pet isn’t feeling comfortable or confident in the water, you can also choose to add swimming lessons to their boarding package.
Safety is Our Top Priority
We know that your dog is precious to you, and we make it our mission to ensure that your pet stays safe and healthy when staying with us. We work to keep on top of industry best practices. In addition to close supervision, we also adhere to strict cleaning routines to keep everyone in tip-top shape!
- First Aid & CPR Certified Staff At Greenlin, each one of our staff members is thoroughly trained in both animal first aid and CPR, which can allow our staff to stabilize your pet in the event of an emergency. Of course, we hope an emergency situation never arises, but we want to ensure that your pet will be well-cared for in the event of one occurring.
- Animals Can Enjoy Private Time When boarding with us, we have steps to ensure that your dog is never bothered by another dog. We house all our dogs separately unless an owner requests that two of their dogs stay together. All dogs are leashed during bathroom and rest breaks and are always kept separate from other groups of dogs. However, if you would like your dog to have some time to socialize, you can add those opportunities in one of our customizable packages.
- Thorough Evaluations When we have first-time guests, we ask their owners to complete a detailed questionnaire. This information enables us to give your pet an experience that closely mirrors what they are accustomed to in their normal life. In addition to learning about the routines and schedules your pets adhere to, we also want to learn about their preferences and temperament so that we can care for them in a way that makes everyone feel safe and happy. Additionally, our trained staff will perform a 5-point wellness check on your pup at least once a day to ensure that no issues are overlooked.
- Cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning! At Greenlin Camp Hill, we pride ourselves on our clean facilities. Not only is every guest unit thoroughly sanitized between each guest, but our shared areas are also sanitized daily. While your dog is staying with us, they will receive fresh bedding daily, and their space will be checked for cleanliness regularly. Additionally, our state-of-the-art air filtration system is always on and provides climate control throughout the facility, making sure that your pet is never uncomfortable, no matter the weather outside.
- Vigilant Staff We never leave our dogs unsupervised. At Greenlin, we ensure your dog’s safety by having a strict staff-to-dog ratio. We keep our groups small so that our staff members can constantly monitor and prevent issues before they even occur. We also group dogs by size, age, and temperament to help keep issues from arising.
- Special Care Available If your dog has medical or unique care needs, we can accommodate those. Let us know if your dog needs to receive medication, supplements, or other medical care while staying with us (additional charges may apply). Additionally, we cater to the special and unique needs of puppies and senior dogs by offering special care to them, including extra bathroom breaks.
A True Pet Resort for Pups
Here at Greenlin, we want your dog to have the best time possible. If you want to add extra activities to your pet's stay, check out our customizable discount activity packages. Some of the extras we provide are:
- Playtime If your pet needs time to play or socialize, you can add playtime packages to your dog’s stay. We have large indoor and outdoor facilities, so your pooch can get their playtime in no matter the weather. Playtime will take place with small groups of dogs who are grouped together based on a variety of factors, and it will always be well supervised by our trained and experienced staff members.
- Who Doesn’t Love the Pool? Our Camp Hill facility offers a large, in-ground indoor pool designed with pets in mind! Your dog can schedule some playtime in the pool, or you can even schedule swimming lessons if you think your pup would enjoy some pool time.
- A Kiss Goodnight You can schedule nighttime tuck-ins for your dog! We will read your dog a bedtime story and tuck them in, giving them extra cuddles if they prefer! We can also deliver freshly-baked treats to your dog’s door. Our treats are baked with high-quality, all-natural ingredients, so you can feel good about allowing some indulgences.
Contact Us Now
We love adding pets to our Greenlin family, and we can’t wait to meet you and your sweet pup! We welcome your pet for just the afternoon or for an extended stay.
If you are interested in signing your dog up for our dog boarding services, contact us at (707) 904-3539, fill out our online contact form, or come visit us at 925 Linda Lane, Camp Hill, PA. We can’t wait to see you!