Dog Boarding in Hershey, PA
Your dog is always treated like family at Greenlin's overnight dog boarding service in Hershey. Conveniently located off Hershey Road, it's the five-star hotel that's proudly gone to the dogs!
Hershey Dog Boarding: Luxury Suites for the Sweet Pup in Your Life
Dogs love spending their days — and nights — at Greenlin's dog boarding facility. Comfortable accommodations, outstanding amenities, and a paw-some array of optional activities make every stay special and memorable.
Each guest receives their own private room with fresh-laundered bedding. Attentive staff provides multiple relief breaks daily, along with comprehensive five-point wellness checks to ensure the health and satisfaction of our gregarious guests. Safety is part of our pedigree, too: all staff is trained in CPR and animal first aid.
See why local vets and happy pets give our facility two big paws up! Find out more information and book your stay by completing our contact form, calling (717) 844-6569, or visiting our Hershey location at 7945 Red Top Rd, Hummelstown, PA.
Overnight Adventures Are Just a Short Drive Away From Hershey, Hummelstown, Skyline View, and I-83
Our Hershey location is just a few miles away from Hershey Park, and it's conveniently located between I-83, Hwy 22, and Hwy 322.
From Hersheypark Dr., take Hershey Rd. north just at the turnoff to the park entrance and Giant Center. Travel around 4 miles north, and take your next left onto Red Top Rd once you pass the GIANT food store. We're located on your left just past the Red Top Storage Facility. Look for the blue barn building!
Travelers on I-83 can exit east onto Union Deposit Rd. Take a left onto Nyes Rd then a right onto Red Top Rd, and continue until you pass the Deer Valley Golf Course on your right. We're about a mile ahead on the right.
Dogs Are King (and Queen) at Greenlin Pet Resorts
Our services go heads — and tails — above other options for boarding dogs. That's because we take the extra steps needed to offer great staff, great rooms, and a host of great options for our guests.
- Fresh-laundered fluffy bedding. Guest units are cleaned thoroughly between each visit and then stocked with fresh bedding that gets replaced every single day.
- Frequent rest breaks. Dogs are given multiple restroom breaks daily — at least three — along with a chance to walk and stretch their legs.
- Daily Wellness Check-ins. We care for our guests' health and safety, which is why we perform a five-point wellness check at least once a day. These ensure our guests are enjoying their stay and that they don't have any overlooked issues.
- Room Service on Their Routine. Fresh-filtered water is provided and replenished regularly. Your dog can be provided with their own diet, when you bring it with you, according to the feeding schedule they are used to. A premium in-house diet option is also available at a small daily charge.
- Canine Comforts. TVs and music helps dogs relax and feel at home. Some guest units also feature viewing angles to TVs for dogs that can't miss their favorite shows.
- An Indoor Hotel Pool. What pup can claim that they've stayed at a boarding facility with its own indoor pool, designed especially for dogs? At Greenlin Hershey, they have the option of enjoying a supervised swim or even taking swimming lessons!
The Safest Place to Stay (Or Sit or Lie Down)
You can't guarantee the safety of your animal when they're left at home alone, but you can know with confidence that they're in good hands at Greenlin. All staff is trained and certified in safety practices, and we use extensive protocols while boarding dogs to ensure their health and safety.
CPR & First Aid Certified Staff
Every Greenlin dog boarding staff member has been trained to perform CPR and First Aid stabilization techniques in the event of an emergency. Additionally, several highly regarded emergency animal hospitals are just a short drive away.
We Value Our Guests' Privacy
Dogs are always boarded solo unless owners request to have two of their animals bunk up. We also keep guests on-leash during bathroom breaks and separate from other Greenlin groups, except during optional group activities selected by owners.
Clean Air at Just the Right Temperature
Many places that offer boarding for dogs have poor insulation and uncomfortable temperatures. All of our facilities are climate controlled and pumped with fresh, filtered air using state-of-the-art air purification systems.
Thorough Evaluations and Daily Five-Point Wellness Inspections
New guests receive a detailed questionnaire so that we can make their stay as close to the home experience as possible. Guests are also evaluated for their preferences and temperament to ensure they are treated in a way that makes them most comfortable. They are checked on by experienced, trained staff at least once a day (in addition to at least three bathroom breaks) so that we can ensure they are happy, healthy, and having a good time.
Squeaky Clean Facilities
Common areas at Greenlin are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized, as are guest units in between each stay. In addition to receiving freshly laundered bedding daily, guest rooms may be cleaned out several times a week during longer stays to ensure clean quarters and outstanding hygiene.
Sleepaway Camp Counselors Are Always On-Duty During Activities
All guests are supervised during facility business hours. If you select optional activities for your dog — including exercise in the yard, group play, swimming, and more — they will always be supervised by trained, experienced professional boarding or dog daycare staff.
Special Care Available for Puppies, Senior Dogs, and Medical Needs
We happily accommodate guests with unique medical or care needs. Inform us if your dog needs supplements, medications, or other special care procedures (additional charges may apply depending on care level). Senior dogs and puppies also receive special considerations, including extra bathroom breaks.
Ask About Our Discount Activity Packages and Amazing Add-Ons
Dog owners who want to make their pets' stay extra special have the option of adding on the following. Ask about our discounted activity packages to give them the full pet resort experience!
- High-Energy Playtime. We don't just have an "exercise room" at this resort — we have a full 4 acres of fenced-in fields! That, in addition to our 10,000 sq ft indoor play gym, gives our canine guests plenty of room to run, play, and engage in activities. They can enjoy a session of fetch, walks in the paddock, group play, and more. All group activities are fully supervised by staff trained in leading group play sessions.
- Swimtime In All Four Seasons. Greenlin's Hershey location boasts an indoor swimming pool designed especially for dogs. Overnight guests can enjoy a dip, fully supervised, and they can even receive swimming lessons!
- Nighty Night With Tuck-Ins and Bedtime Stories. We can say goodnight to your dog each and every night with extra time spent for cuddles or even reading to them from our pup-approved library of stories.
- Did Someone Say Room Service? Your dog can receive high-quality, housemade treats baked with all-natural ingredients and delivered right to their room.
- Packages for Senior Dogs and Puppies. If you have a young puppy or older dog, there's no limit to the fun they can have during their stay. We can accommodate their needs with extra relief breaks, exercise, and attention. Senior dogs can relax on an orthopedic bed, receive all the medications they need, and get special walks designed to help improve their mobility and wellness.
Water You Waiting For? Book Your Stay at Greenlin's Boarding for Dogs in Hershey, PA
We love meeting new guests and seeing the tails wag on familiar faces. Whether their stay is just for a night or much longer, they'll be sure to enjoy themselves at Greenlin pet resorts.
Find out why our locations have been rated Harrisburg's "Simply the Best" for a decade and counting when you reach out to learn more and book your stay. Use our contact form, call (717) 844-6569, or visit our Hershey location at 7945 Red Top Rd, Hummelstown, PA, and get ready for a howl of a good time for your furry family member.