Dog Bathing & Spa in Harrisburg, PA
Our 5-star pet resort offers a wide variety of services like dog boarding, training, and daycare. When your pup comes to Greenlin, finish off their day with a relaxing spa experience from our dog bathing center. We can pamper your pup with our premier list of doggy care services.
Luxurious Dog Spa at Greenlin Pet Resorts
There is nothing like indulging in a self-care routine, and your dog likes to be pampered, too. In fact, a consistent bathing schedule is actually in their best interest. Because your dog is constantly shedding and growing new layers of fur, some help maintaining that process can feel like a weight off their shoulders — literally!
At Greenlin, we offer a selection of baths, nail trims, and brush-out treatments to ensure that their skin and coat are in the best quality.
When did you last give your dog a bath? Did you brush out their fur and trim their nails, too? We can give your dog a full bathing treatment to complement our other services. Dog bathing is welcome to all canine guests, and our skilled bathers are prepared for all types of dogs with varying personalities.
Ready to book your dog’s next day at Greenlin? Call 717-678-7326 or contact us online to schedule or learn more about our facility’s services.
Ready to Start a Reservation?
Services Available at the Harrisburg Dog Bathing Station
There is so much to do at Greenlin, whether you are boarding, training, or just spending the day with us, and we want to offer a fully inclusive experience that leaves your dog excited to come back. Our dog bath selection will have them feeling relaxed, refreshed, and ready to go home smelling great!
We have carefully curated a long list of customizations and amenities for every pet service at Greenlin, and our dog retreat and spa are a perfect addition to their agenda.
Our salon menu includes:
- Premium or basic bath
- Nail trim
- De-shed treatments
Dog Baths Are a Critical Aspect of Well-Rounded Health
Your dog’s skin is the largest organ on their body, and it is a great indicator of their general health. This organ acts as a barrier between your dog’s vital systems and the germs of the outside world.
A proper diet, ample exercise, and a consistent bathing schedule all play into your dog having healthy skin and a luscious coat. There are some amazing benefits to keeping up with your dog’s coat health, and doing so can drastically improve their quality of life.
Dog bathing can help prevent uncomfortable symptoms that frustrate your dog and leave them unhappy in their skin. The most common benefits of regular dog baths include:
- Reduce the amount of shedding: One of the dead giveaways that someone owns a dog is the amount of fur they typically carry when they leave the house. Lint rolling your clothes before you leave can get tedious and annoying, but your dog can’t help but shed their old fur! This natural process is hard to keep up with, especially for your canine. Dog bathing and brush-outs can help reduce the amount of fur your dog naturally sheds over time.
- Prevent fur matting: When your dog goes an extended period of time without bathing or brushing, they can develop an uncomfortable tangle in their fur called matts. This is when fur clumps together and eventually becomes impossible to brush out. Matting is considered a serious health condition because it can lead to bleeding, scabbing, and scarring. It is known to be extremely painful for the animal, and a regular bathing schedule can help dogs avoid this issue.
- Minimize odors and dander: Let’s face it, our adorable fur babies can carry unpleasant odors with them. When dirt and bacteria get trapped in a dog’s fur, they can let off a body odor that no one wants around. By committing to a regular bathing schedule, you can also avoid dog odor and dander.
- Paw and nail care: Your pup is on their paws all day, they need to be cared for sometimes. When your dog’s nails grow too long, it can eventually become uncomfortable for them to walk on. We understand that nail trimming isn’t every dog’s favorite activity, but our skilled professionals can gently care for their sensitive paws.
Signs Your Dog Might Be Uncomfortable in Their Own Skin
When your dog is experiencing adverse skin conditions, they have ways of letting you know they are uncomfortable. Not every case of irritated skin is serious, and some skin conditions can be treated at home or with the help of a dog bather.
Our experienced dog bathers are trained to look for any serious issues on the skin or coat and can help you understand what necessary steps should be taken to help them heal. If you haven’t taken your dog in for a professional dog bath recently, you may notice some of these symptoms:
Some common signs of skin irritation are:
- Excessive licking
- Patches of lost fur
- Hives or general swelling
- Excessive face rubbing
- Irritated eye/ear area
We Can Do What Your Bathtub Can’t!
If you decide to bathe your dog at home, you may finish the job feeling unsatisfied with your work. Dog baths at home can become unrewarding for many reasons: your dog wouldn’t sit still, they got distracted by something in the house, your products weren’t fit for their skin type, or the messy aftermath was not worth the struggle. Our dog bathers are professionals in their field and can have your dog returned to you squeaky clean without the hassle.
Here are some of the perks our facility can provide:
- Wellness check with every service: Because your dog’s skin is usually the first indicator of a health concern, it is important to know what to look for. Our experienced dog bathers can identify and alert you of any alarming skin conditions we notice and can help guide you in the right direction to help them heal. This multi-point exam checks for general wellness and is a serious benefit to professional dog bathing that you won’t find at home.
- Our bathers are prepared for nervous or hyper pups: It can be a struggle to get your dog to sit still for a bathing service, but our bathers have tools at their disposal to ensure that your dog receives a full treatment safely. We have comfortable restraints that do not hurt them but keep them contained in their bathing station. The gentle and patient approach of our Greenlin dog bathers can help a nervous dog feel at ease with their service.
- No messy cleanup: When you add a bath to any Greenlin service, we return your beloved pup all fresh and clean, with no messy cleanup required. Our bathing station is specially built for this, and your bathroom is not. We can handle the cleanup. You just provide the pick-up treats and cuddles.
Greenlin Offers the Best Dog Bathing & Spa in Harrisburg
The long list of benefits that come with dog bathing shouldn’t be ignored, nor should your dog’s needs. At Greenlin, we offer services that help dogs take control of their coat maintenance and prevent uncomfortable symptoms like heavy or matted coats.
Ready to book your dog’s next day at Greenlin? Add a dog bathing service, too. To learn more about our facility, call 717-678-7326 or contact us online!