Puppy Daycare in Middletown, PA
Puppies need consistent care. Your puppy still needs attention and stimulation when you’re at work, running errands, or just enjoying some well-deserved quality ‘me-time.’ Puppy daycare at Greenlin is an excellent option for busy pawrents who still want their pups to build strong behavioral and social skills from a young age.
Quality Puppy Care in Middletown
Your puppy experiences new things daily, and all types of stimuli help shape their future behavioral habits and confidence. Greenlin’s puppy daycare program integrates training along with fun games and activities to help your dog build social skills and confidence in public. Dogs will go through individual evaluations and grouped with pups of their size, temperament, and social level.
Greenlin Pet Resorts in Middletown, PA is happy to provide daycare services for pups of all sizes and breeds. Your puppy will learn valuable skills they can carry into their adult life, starting their journey towards building powerful relationships with other humans and dogs. Learn more about training options and availability now! Call (717) 844-6569 or stop by and visit us in person. We’re located at 600 Schoolhouse Rd. Middletown, PA 17057, conveniently off the PA-283.
Ready to Start a Reservation?
While You’re Away the Puppies Can Play
There are many reasons to bring your young pup to Greenlin’s Middletown puppy daycare.
- You’ll Get the Break You Need You don’t have to feel guilty for needing a break! Puppies come with around-the-clock work. As caregivers, we know how stressful that can be. In fact, a little “me” time without your young pup is really good for them. Puppies who spend all their time with their owner can form separation anxiety and unhealthy attachments. When you bring your dog to our daycare, we’ll help them build outside relationships and learn to sate their curiosity safely.
- Puppy Socialization: Confidence Starts Young The best time to introduce your dog to new stimuli, including people and pets, is during puppyhood. Puppies are naturally curious and excited about the world they’ve just become a part of. By slowly introducing them to new things in a safe way, they’ll gain the confidence they need to grow into happy adult dogs. Daycare is a great way to show your pup that the world is a fun place and that they have so much to see, smell, and experience.
- Your Puppy Will Get Tons Of Exercise If you’ve got a puppy, you know that they can sometimes be hard to keep up with. So much energy wrapped up in such a tiny body! We can help them let out some of that hyperactive energy with our long list of fun activities, getting them ready for cuddles and a nap when you come to pick them up.
- Our Puppy Daycare Facility Is a Safe Place for Your Pup to Spend Their Afternoon Puppies are still developing their motor skills, which is why our furry friends are constantly supervised by well-trained staff who can recognize a risky situation and intervene to keep guests safe.
- They’ll Discover New Interests With Our Long List of Activities Greenlin Middletown is one of the largest locations we have, meaning there is an infinite amount of opportunities to have fun and develop new interests. We’ve got tons of toys, special games, group activities, and more. When your pup stays with us, you’ll notice their personality blossoming from their exciting experiences.
- Your Puppy Can Take Swim Lessons! Is your puppy ready to get their paws wet? Adventurous pups can take swimming lessons with one of our trained instructors, and more-experienced puppies can enjoy supervised swimming with their new friends! Our pool isn’t traditional. We had it designed just for pups. They can comfortably get in and out and learn the basics of keeping themselves afloat in water.
- They’ll Never Be Bored at Greenlin! Puppies require attention and stimulation; even a second without it can lead to some furniture vanquished by excess energy. Daycare at Greenlin means the end of daytime boredom — with endless toys, friends, and training exercises, it’s impossible to be an unengaged pup!
The Safety Of Your Pup Is Our Number One Priority
We know you don’t want to leave your beloved puppy in the hands of anyone other than the best. That’s why over the last 15 years, Greenlin has constantly been improving. We’ve decidedly earned our Decade Award of being labeled “Simply the Best” by Harrisburg Magazine.
We’ve built comprehensive prevention and safety protocols that have given us a stellar reputation with veterinarians and other professionals in our local community. We’re proud to be one of the best puppy daycares in the Harrisburg area. Your pup is in good hands with Greenlin.
- Multi-Point Pup Evaluation A common cause of issues at dog parks is when dogs of different sizes and temperaments are mixed in the same play group. Before any dogs are brought to a common area with other pets, a multi-point inspection of their behavior is conducted so that our trainers and caregivers can determine where they should be grouped for the safest playtime.
- Toy Inspections While they’re exciting, fun, and sometimes make cool noises, toys can be a real hazard to dogs. This is especially true of young puppies, who have smaller airways and less experience playing with toys. Before we introduce any new toys or equipment at Greenlin, we run evaluations to assure their safety in our program.
- All Staff Are First Aid and CPR Certified Each of our staff members is certified in First-Aid and CPR, which makes them prepared to respond promptly and efficiently in the event of an emergency. Every staff member has their own unique background as a pet caregiver, but all of us here at Greenlin have the same passion for pet care.
- We’re Ready For All Weather Conditions Whether it’s a perfectly sunny day or a storm is coming, we’ve got accommodations to keep your pup occupied for the whole afternoon. Greenlin Middletown is one of our largest locations, with over 40 acres of outdoor play space and an indoor play gym that’s over 3,000 sq ft. They’ll never feel bored or closed in, no matter the weather.
- Strict Sanitization Protocol While we thoroughly sanitize all common areas, toys, and training equipment regularly, we also have a state-of-the-art air purification system that keeps dander, pet hair, and other debris out of the air, ensuring all guests breathe fresh and clean air.
- Small Staff to Dog Ratio Puppies need vigilant supervision, which is why we always make sure that our staff-to-dog ratio is small. Our supervisors are rarely alone on the job, either, meaning there are always multiple people on hand that can redirect a dog’s attention, fulfill a need, or step in when necessary.
Most Frequently Asked Questions About Greenlin Puppy Daycare Program
Before you bring your pup to meet our staff, here is a list of some of our most commonly asked questions.
Are Vaccines Required?
We require that all of our guests are vaccinated against rabies, distemper, and Borterdella. Young puppies under 16 weeks may be exempt from their rabies requirement, pending a successful risk evaluation. Once the puppy reaches 16 weeks of age, their exemption is removed and they must get vaccinated.
How Old Does My Puppy Have to Be to Participate?
All puppies are welcome after they have had their first initial round of immunizations. This round of injections includes their DA2P shot, which is usually given at around 6-8 weeks. After that, your puppy is more than welcome to join us for daycare and training.
What Does Greenlin Middletown Do to Prevent Unpleasant Experiences for Puppies?
The best way to prevent unwanted behavior and outbursts is training! Socialization is a lengthy process that takes exposure, reinforcement, and patience. Your puppy is in a safe, controlled environment when they train with us at puppy day camp. The lessons they learn here can help to overcome anxieties and control big emotions like excitement.
Puppy Daycare in Middletown, PA Can Care For Your Furbaby On Your Busiest Days!
There’s so much to do in one day, and you can’t always be right there to give your new young pup the constant attention and stimulating care they demand. Greenlin puppy day camp is a reliable option for pet care that does more than just watch over your puppy. We’ll introduce them to new activities, help them confidently make friends, and explore training essentials that’ll have them impressing the pawrents when they go home.
Want to learn more about our puppy daycare, boarding, and training programs? Call (717) 844-6569 or stop by in person. We’d love to meet you and your furry friend! We’re located at 600 Schoolhouse Rd. Middletown, PA 17057, conveniently stationed between the PA-283 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike/I-73.