Puppies need special care and attention. Greenlin Pet Resorts provides the nurturing environment they need while giving you the freedom to go on with your day without worry. Our stellar reputation for excellence has earned us Harrisburg Magazine’s “Simply the Best” Decade Award.
WHILE YOU’RE AWAY, THE PUPPIES CAN PLAY!
Having stimulation is important for any dog, but puppies, in particular, can benefit. Bringing them to puppy daycare not only reduces the chances of anxiety-related behaviors, but they also get socialization and activities that are critical for their development.
- Supervised Play and Activities. Playgroups are separated by age, size, and demeanor, so every puppy gets the best experience for them.
- Socialization. Many behaviors and personality traits are established at a young age. Socializing your puppy gives it experiences that can make it calmer, better-behaved, and more resilient.
- Prevent Boredom. If your puppy isn’t using its energy for play, it could be using it to be destructive in your home. Puppy daycare ensures they get the exercise and stimulation their young brains crave!
PUPPY DAYCARE AT A GREENLIN PET RESORT LOCATION NEARBY
With five locations (and growing!) as well as to-of-the-line facilities, we’re well equipped to provide quality of service that will make you and your puppy want to come back — again and again!
- Sprawling outdoor areas of 4 acres or more, with both natural & artificial turf
- Fully climate-controlled indoor play gyms with state-of-the-art air filtration
- Expertly trained staff with knowledge of CPR & animal first aid
- Close supervision, and group play based on expert best practices
- Playgroups separated by age, size, and temperament
- High double fencing surrounding all yards
- Small staff-to-dog ratios for safety and control
- All the toys your dog could ever want
- Fun playground equipment like ramps, tunnels, stairs
- Water sprayers and splash pools to keep pups cool on hot days
- Specially designed dog swimming pools (lessons available!)
- Shaded areas provided outdoors for cooling off and relaxation
- Fun events, activities, and parties throughout the year
READY TO START A RESERVATION?
GIVE YOUR PUP POSITIVE EXPERIENCES THAT LAST A LIFETIME
Your puppy’s first few years leave a major mark on their personality. By providing them with not just company but also stimulating activities throughout the day, you are helping cultivate a happier, more relaxed, and better-socialized family companion.
Let our knowledgeable staff and four-legged fellow guests welcome your puppy with open paws! We can’t wait to meet new friends who can become part of the extended Greenlin family.
Five facilities (and counting!) for puppy daycare in the Central Pennsylvania area.
Playtime at our West facility is spread out over 4 acres of fully-fenced outdoor yards, and our climate-controlled indoor play gyms keep the good times going on rainy days. Our full-size, in-ground canine swimming pool adds a splash of extra fun!
On over 40 acres of farmland, our East location features a private dog park for our guests. Tall, secure fences surround acres of massive grassy yards. During inclement weather, our furry guests enjoy playing in our 3,000 square foot, climate-controlled interior play area.
Visiting the Blue Mountain area? Our state-of-the-art Lamb’s Gap location features a large indoor play area complete with the best in canine play equipment. Plus, our visitors love our indoor swimming pool, open year-round and in all weather.
Easily accessed from Interstate 581, Route 15, and Simpson Ferry Road, Our brand new & state-of-the-art Camp Hill Location is beach themed and offers the perfect combination of fun and convenience for pets and their parents. Lodging guests and Day campers love our indoor swimming pools and large indoor play areas.
Conveniently located right off of Hershey Rd (Rt.39), our brand new state-of-the-art Hershey location features large indoor and outdoor play areas making it perfect for year-round fun. An indoor swimming pool provides even more enrichment for our lodging and Daycare guests.