If you’ve got a new puppy at home, we’ve got a place for it that can be the new home away from home! Greenlin’s staff is highly trained, and we recognize that every dog is different. Our puppy programs in central Pennsylvania are specifically curated to promote wellness in response to the unique needs of young pups.
Good social experiences are crucial for a young dog’s development, so we do our utmost to provide premium puppy boarding, puppy training, and puppy day camp. Your pup will receive the five-star treatment, putting it on track for a lifetime of fulfilling experiences.
With CPR/first-aid trained staff and five locations throughout Cumberland, Dauphin, and Lebanon Counties, it’s no wonder we’ve been given Harrisburg Magazine’s Decade Award for “Simply the Best”, 10 years and counting!
Boarding young dogs can be difficult for some facilities, but Greenlin is ready to roll out the red carpet. Our highly trained staff can accommodate your young puppy with extra relief breaks, extra play, and extra attention. We get to know your puppy so that each stay can be better than the next, time after time.
- Private accommodations with freshly laundered bedding
- Comprehensive five-point wellness checks delivered by highly-trained staff
- Soothing music, nightly tuck-ins, and even bedtime stories
- Activities, gourmet treats, and puppy day camp available with custom packages
- We recommend you bring your puppy’s home diet, but a premium alternative is available at a small charge
READY TO START A RESERVATION?
Cultivating good habits from day one can promote a life of wellness, happiness, and trust for your puppy. Greenlin’s highly trained obedience school staff understand the importance of building a strong foundation, but we also know that every puppy is different. To accommodate your puppy’s unique learning style and your own goals, we utilize a combination of proven training techniques to get your puppy started off on the right paw.
Part of your puppy’s curriculum can include:
- Observing behaviors and setting expectations and boundaries in response
- Recognizing good behaviors and when to reward them
- Developing verbal cue response skills, in a fun and supportive environment
- Bringing everyone in the family together to help support and maintain positive behaviors in the home
- Offering you tools and feedback to continue learning together as your puppy grows and matures
Why not combine puppy training with an overnight stay? We get a more comprehensive evaluation of your puppy in a variety of environments, while you get more out of your boarding experience. Our puppy obedience training programs are built to be supportive, encouraging, and fun, so it can be one of the best parts of your puppy’s boarding experience.
- Custom packages available for boarding, training, and activities
- Experiences tailored to your puppy’s needs and preferences
- Observed daily behaviors help build a curriculum to support your pup’s unique needs and goals
Finding a puppy daycare can be tough. Many facilities aren’t equipped to handle energetic puppies, and some don’t understand the need for extra reinforcement and attention. At Greenlin, our highly trained staff knows what puppies need — and what they like! We welcome dogs of all ages, and we curate their experience to ensure they get the best day possible.
- Socialization and positive reinforcement to give your puppy a firm foundation for its development
- Comprehensive behavioral evaluations to determine most-appropriate activities
- All playgroups separated by size, age, and temperament
- Tons of toys, games, and activities, all supervised by staff trained in group play best practices
- Both indoor and outdoor play spaces
- Outdoor facilities with natural grass and double fencing
- Climate-controlled indoor play spaces with artificial turf, toys, and group activities
- In-ground swimming pools designed specifically for dogs — swimming lessons available!
- Small staff-to-dog ratios for added safety
SAFETY IS IN OUR PEDIGREE
Every stay or visit to Greenlin is a safe one. We train our staff in a wide range of animal wellness disciplines, including appropriate supervision, behavioral monitoring, first aid, and CPR. All facilities are cleaned daily with pet-safe products.
We are community-trusted and recommended by local vets, so you can rest assured knowing your pup’s paws are in good hands!
We have five convenient locations throughout central Pennsylvania. Each one is specially designed to accommodate your young puppy and provide a quality experience, time after time.
Playtime at our West facility is spread out over 4 acres of fully-fenced outdoor yards, and our climate-controlled indoor play gyms keep the good times going on rainy days. Our full-size, in-ground canine swimming pool adds a splash of extra fun!
On over 40 acres of farmland, our East location features a private dog park for our guests. Tall, secure fences surround acres of massive grassy yards. During inclement weather, our furry guests enjoy playing in our 3,000 square foot, climate-controlled interior play area.
Visiting the Blue Mountain area? Our state-of-the-art Lamb’s Gap location features a large indoor play area complete with the best in canine play equipment. Plus, our visitors love our indoor swimming pool, open year-round and in all weather.
Easily accessed from Interstate 581, Route 15, and Simpson Ferry Road, Our brand new & state-of-the-art Camp Hill Location is beach themed and offers the perfect combination of fun and convenience for pets and their parents. Lodging guests and Day campers love our indoor swimming pools and large indoor play areas.
Conveniently located right off of Hershey Rd (Rt.39), our brand new state-of-the-art Hershey location features large indoor and outdoor play areas making it perfect for year-round fun. An indoor swimming pool provides even more enrichment for our lodging and Daycare guests.